Did you start something with Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver?
Have you ever wondered where your contribution led? Perhaps it was to a university education or a rise in literacy influenced by someone who was impacted by you. Alumni is your opportunity to re-engage, have those questions answered and to continue your involvement in a movement that has bettered Canadian communities for 100 years.
Who can become Alumni?
- Former volunteers in any of our programs
- Current volunteers who have been matched a minimum of one year
- Parents or Guardians of existing/ former Little Brothers
- Current and former Board Members, committee members and staff
- Ongoing sponsors and donors
- To remain connected with the agency
- To share your story and hear about the experience of others
- To be recognized for your contribution
- To reunite with those you have lost track of
- To provide input on the direction of our agency
What to Expect
- To receive communication from Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver every couple of months
- Have the opportunity to join committees or speak on our behalf
- Be invited to Big Brothers' events
- Occasional requests for funding
Start something… again! Join Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver Alumni and see where your involvement could lead this time around.