Corporate Social Responsibility
Ways to Get Involved
When employees feel engaged in their community and in their workplace, everyone benefits! Demonstrate your company's community leadership and increase job satisfaction for your employees, all while building stronger communities and safer neighbourhoods.
"I come back to work recharged, knowing that the friendship with my Little Buddy makes a huge difference in her life." - Sherry, Big Buddy, Scotia McLeod
- Promote Volunteerism in the workplace: download a free poster, tweet one of our pre-written messages, or invite a Big Brothers guest speaker to give a short presentation at your workplace (contact Wes Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Support Volunteerism: accommodate daytime volunteering by offering staff flexible hours or paid time off; match employee donations; or make a corporate donation to recognize volunteer hours. More info
- Cause–Related Marketing: Promoting a new or seasonal product? Donate a percentage of proceeds to Big Brothers to spread the word about your product or service. More info
- Host a Clothing Drive: Choose a date, promote your clothing drive, and we’ll pick up your donations. More info
- Host a Staff or Public Event: make Big Brothers your charity of choice at your next staff or public event
- Golf with Us! Take team-building to the next level by signing up a foursome.
Posters & Brochures
Pre-written Social Media Posts
Simply copy and paste any of these messages to your company social media accounts:
Proud to be working with @BigBrothersYVR to strengthen communities, one child at a time. #MentoringMatters
Proud to partner with @BigBrothersYVR to help kids in local communities.
Not every child is lucky enough to have a mentor. That’s why our staff volunteer with @BigBrothersYVR
Not every child is lucky enough to have a mentor. That’s why we proudly support @BigBrothersYVR #MentoringMatters
Not every child is lucky enough to have a mentor. That’s why we’re donating $1 from every [product] sold in September to @BigBrothersYVR
Every child deserves to have a strong role model. That’s why we proudly support @BigBrothersYVR #MentoringMatters
Big Brothers is looking for men & women volunteers for their In-School Mentoring Program. Get involved today!
Our staff volunteer as mentors at Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver. Learn how YOU can too!