Love our free pick up service? Donate $5 to help cover pickup costs so we can help even more children in Greater Vancouver.
- Reduce energy and raw material consumption. It can take up to 700 gallons of water to make 1 new cotton t-shirt and up to 1,800 gallons of water to make 1 new pair of jeans. By donating your clothes to Big Brothers, you are helping to reduce the amount of resources that are used to create clothing and giving the garment a new life.
- Keep material out of landfills
- Conserve natural resources
- The profit of your donation helps match children with mentors
- Provide affordable clothing locally via Value Village stores
- It is a convenient way for your family to get rid of gently used items. 1 in 3 people who do not donate used goods, say that it’s just easier to throw things out. With our easy online and phone booking systems as well as our collection of local donation bins, it’s easier then ever to donate your used goods.
Even as a clothing donor, you can benefit from the cycle by holding your own clothing drive for Big Brothers Clothing Donation. Through our Partnership Program, community organizations receive partial profits and corporations solidify their socially responsible image.