Partner with a purpose
Make a visible impact in your community, lead in corporate responsibility, and leave a lasting legacy through partnering with Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver.
We’re a non-profit organization that provides mentorship programs for local children and youth. We believe in empowering the next generation through community engagement and volunteerism. Because mentoring matters.
There are so many ways to get involved
- Share our volunteering opportunities with your employees. We have different mentoring programs to fit any schedule or interest!
- Have our team host a short volunteer opportunity info session at your work place.
- Place our volunteering posters in your business. Hang them in break rooms or for your clients to see.
Champion Clothing Donation
• Give in a sustainable way, organize a company clothing drive in support of our mentoring programs.
• Host a clothing donation bin at your office, commercial space, or residential building. You provide the space and donations, we take care of the rest!
Fundraise For Us
- Make Big Brothers your charity of choice at your next event or fundraiser. The opportunities to support are endless, including auctions, 50/50, pledged runs, work challenges, and so much more.
- Promoting a new or seasonal product? Donate a portion or all of the proceeds to Big Brothers and we’ll help you spread the word about your product of service.
- Double the impact of your donation by becoming a matching donor for our annual holiday campaign donation drive.
Join Our Events
- Give back through team-building. Get your whole team out volunteering for the day with us at one of our events, such as our B2Gold Big Brothers Golf Classic.
- Have volunteer hours through your workplace? Attend our one-off volunteering opportunities at third-party events benefiting our charity.
Learn more about partnering with us
To get more details on our various partnership choices or to discover new opportunities, please contact Teresa Quach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-876-2447 ext.306.
We will be pleased to work with you to come up with creative and effective solutions so you can take full advantage of your charitable involvement.